Character Designs:
These are the designs for the three characters I'm going to have in my animation. I decided to use fruit because I thought it would be funny to personify fruit and I wanted my animation to have humour. I also thought they would be easy to animate and would fit well with the clip. From when I first heard the sound clip I decided I wanted to have one character in a position where they are stuck and two characters (Mr.Hoskins and the female character who is speaking.) are discussing the situation.

In the end I chose to have a cherry stuck in a blender with lots of other cherries about to be blended and a banana and an apple looking on in horror.


Changes to design:
In the end I decided not to give the banana sunglasses, I felt that it would take away a lot of the tools for expression during animation, Especially because you can't see his mouth underneath his moustache. I also decided to get rid of the glasses on the apple for a similar reason. I wanted to be able to make her eyes really big and with glasses in the way it proved difficult so I took them out.