Character Design and Storyboarding.

I decided it would be best to keep my story and characters as simple as possible. When animating I don't really want to have to deal with too much detail.

I have chosen sound clip 1 because I feel like I could make an interesting scenario with it. I have chosen to use fruit as my characters but will be giving them human characteristics in order to allow them to have expressions and gestures. I am going to have the female character and the character of Mr.Hoskins discussing the situation of a less fortunate piece of fruit who has been put into the blender to make a smoothie.

I have started to make my storyboard by listening to the clip and working out when the key actions happen. If I work out when the key actions happen and what they will be in my animation I can then fill in the inbetween. My method is based on the pose to pose method we learnt about when researching the 12 principles.

I need to remember what I learnt about the 12 principles of animation and try and keep those things in mind when storyboarding and animating. If I can include as many of the 12 principles as possible I think my animation should be successful.